|Manipulative Labels Link|
An ideal math classroom will have the following resources:
- A laptop and tablet for every student.
- A document camera.
- A large screen for projection.
- Lots of bulletin boards to hang up vocabulary cards, informative posters, and student work.
- Supply caddies that host a large array of math manipulatives such as tiles and pattern block a and other supplies including scissors, tape, glue, rulers, graph paper, measurement objects/containers, markers, grid/plain white boards, white board pens/erasers, pencils, colored pencils, and erasers.
- Tables and/or desks that can be moved around for whole class lessons or group work.