|“I know you've heard it a thousand times before. But it's true - hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice.” - Ray Bradbury|
- Students will receive a back-to-back weekly assignment sheet (see below) each Wednesday.
- A math practice challenge problem or activity will be assigned for three school day nights: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, and Tuesday. The time to complete the practice problem will be a 5-10 minutes.
- There will be a 5-10 minute online math tech activity suggested for each day.
- Enrichment activities will be shared as well and those options will be optional.
- Parents or guardians will be asked to sign the sheet each week on Tuesday night to be returned on Wednesday.
- The assignment sheet will be due each Wednesday and I will review and respond to the students' efforts as well as their weekly class efforts on the weekly sheet and return sheets by the following Monday.